We work with all Funeral Directors in Tunisia, providing a speedy yet professional service. We are usually able to inform you of the flight details within a few hours, allowing you to book your own flight tickets on the same flight if desired.
Our full international repatriation service to Tunisia includes:
- Advice on all aspects of repatriation relating to:
- UK authorities
- Tunisian authorities
- All major airlines
- Preparation of the deceased
- Provision of a coffin conforming to international shipping regulations (choices available)
- Documentation delivery service for Coroners 'out of England'
- Obtaining relevant permit to travel (of the Deceased) from Tunisia
- Freight booking services, airway bill production and booking of family tickets (special rates usually apply)
- Collection and delivery service throughout the UK 24 hrs per day, 7 days week.
- Full use of our newly refurbished Chapel of Rest
Example Repatriation Pricing
The Prices for our repatriation services to Tunisia are fully itemised. You can take advantage of any part of the services you wish.
Following is a breakdown of some of the typical services we provide to funeral directors and private clients.
The choice of the Mosque for washing and prayers is at the Families discretion and choice.
Repatriation Service, Removal, Embalming, Coffin,
|Freedom from infection certificate|
|Air tray to protect coffin during flight|
|Transfer to a London Airport|
Air freight to Tunisia, Tunis
|Total cost of the Repatriation to Tunisia||£1400.00|
- Polished Oak veneered coffin fitted with three pairs of brassed bar handles
- Interior padded and lined with satin side sheets and ruffle (with matching dressing gown robe if required)
|Local Removal 25 miles - inclusive in our charges. Excess mileage, priced per mile.
|Local Church Service prior to the Repatriation - Hearse only and Funeral Staff. Hearse direct to Church for service.||From
|Limousine to convey mourners from private address to Church Service for two hours.||From £250.00|