We have been offering a repatriation service to Zambia for a number of years, providing a speedy yet professional service. We are usually able to inform you of the flight details within two hours of all paperwork being complete. As we usually use a BA direct flight this allows you to book your own flight tickets on the same flight if desired.
NOTE: The Deceased passport must be available for the repatriation to proceed. If it is not please contact our office for advice.
Our full international repatriation service to Zambia includes:
- Advice on all aspects of repatriation relating to:
- UK authorities
- International authorities
- All major airlines
- Preparation of the deceased
- Provision of a coffin conforming to international shipping regulations (choices available)
- Documentation delivery service for Coroners 'out of England'
- Freight booking services, airway bill production and booking of family tickets (special rates usually apply)
- Collection and delivery service throughout the UK 24 hrs per day, 7 days week.
- Full use of our newly refurbished Chapel of Rest
Example Repatriation Pricing
The Prices for our repatriation services to Zambia are fully itemised. You can take advantage of any part of the services you wish.
Following is a breakdown of some of the typical services we provide to funeral directors and private clients.
|Freedom from infection certificate
|Air tray to protect coffin during flight
|Transfer to London, Manchester or Liverpool airport
|Air freight to Lusake airport (subject to change)
|Total cost of the Repatriation to Zambia
* The above pricing is based on an Oak Veneered coffin as shown below. Other coffin/casket options are available. Please browse our selection and contact us for a repatriation quote.
- Polished Oak veneered coffin fitted with three pairs of brassed bar handles
- Interior padded and lined with satin side sheets and ruffle (with matching dressing gown robe if required)
|Local Removal 25 miles - inclusive in our charges. Excess mileage, priced per mile.
|Local Church Service prior to the Repatriation - Hearse only and Funeral Staff. Hearse direct to Church for service. (From)
|Limousine to convey mourners from private address to Church Service for two hours.