We work with all Funeral Directors in the Republic of Uzebekistan, providing a speedy yet professional service. We will inform you of the flight details as soon as possible so allowing you to book your own flight tickets on the same flight if desired.
The Embassy requires all Documents to be translated into Russian prior to the repatriation.
The Death certificate must be legalised.
The Deceased Passport or ID card, even if expired, is also usually required. If this is not possible please contact us for advise.
Our full international repatriation service to Tashkent, Uzbekistan, includes:-
- Advice on all aspects of repatriation relating to:
- UK authorities
- Russian authorities
- All major airlines
- Preparation of the deceased
- Provision of a coffin conforming to international shipping regulations (choices available)
- Documentation delivery service for Coroners 'out of England'
- Obtaining relevant permits from the Embassy.
- Freight booking services, airway bill production and booking of family tickets (special rates usually apply)
- Collection and delivery service throughout the UK 24 hrs per day, 7 days week.
- Full use of our newly refurbished Chapel of Rest
Example Repatriation Pricing
The Prices for our repatriation services to Uzbekistan are fully itemised. You can take advantage of any part of the services you wish.
Following is a breakdown of some of the typical services we provide to funeral directors and private clients.
Repatriation Service, Removal, Embalming, Coffin and Dressing.
|Freedom from infection certificate||50.00|
|Legalisation of Certificates - (Clients can arrange this if preferred)||150.00|
|Air tray to protect coffin during flight and transfer to a London Airport||150.00|
|Air freight to Tashkent, Uzbekistan (As of May 2012)||£750.00|
|Total cost of the Repatriation to||£2300.00|
- Polished Oak veneered coffin fitted with three pairs of brassed bar handles
- Interior padded and lined with satin side sheets and ruffle (with matching dressing gown robe if required)
|Local Removal 25 miles - inclusive in our charges. Excess mileage, priced per mile.
|Local Church Service prior to the Repatriation - Hearse only and Funeral Staff. Hearse direct to Church for service.||£175.00|
|Limousine to convey mourners from private address to Church Service for two hours.||from £250.00|