|UK to Overseas|
|Overseas to UK|
|Pre Paid Plans|
|Funeral Directors |
Mears Repatriation Brochure
UK Operations Centre
Concorde Business Centre
t: +44 (0)20 3455 0305
f: +44 (0)20 3137 7389
3 Southend Lane
54A Widmore Road
West Cemetery Lodge
Cheshire WA1 3BG
40-42 High Street
Repatriation to Namibia
We offer a full international repatriation service to Namibia, through Winhoek International Airport. Our all-inclusive price is shown at the top of the screen. With branches in London and the North of England, we are uniquely positioned to aid families from all over the United Kingdom.
There is one airport in Namibia permitted to manage Repatriations,
Windhoek, this is the only airport to have the required custom clearance facilities.
A Professional, Flexible Service
We offer a comprehensive yet flexible service, which may incorporate some or all of the elements noted below.
Sometimes, the complexity of the legal procedures and regulations can seem a little daunting, so we try to keep things as simple as possible. For example, we breakdown every element of our pricing so you can see exactly what you are paying for and, should you decide to entrust us with your requirement, you will be looked after by one named member of our staff throughout. You will also have access to our unique Repatriation Progress Tracking tool so that you can follow every stage of your loved one's journey to their final place of rest.
- Advice on all aspects of repatriation relating to:
- UK authorities
- Namibia authorities
- All major airlines
- Translation of key documents
- Preparation of the deceased
- Provision of a zinc-lined coffin or metal casket conforming to international transportation regulations (choices available)
- Documentation delivery service and collection for Coroners 'Out of England' certificate across the whole of the UK
- Freight booking services and airway bill production
- Collection and delivery service throughout the UK 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Full use of our newly refurbished Chapel of Rest
- 24/7 access to our unique Repatriation Progress Tracking tool
Namibia High Commission
6 Chandos Street
London W1G 9LU
Tel: 0207 636 6244
Fax: 0207 637 5694
Choosing a Coffin or Casket
Mears Repatriation offer a wide range of coffins and caskets suitable for international transportation of the deceased. All coffins are offered with a removable zinc lining to create a hermetic (airtight) seal as required by IATA (International Air Transport Association) regulations. Our repatriation caskets have a built-in sealing system, so a zinc lining is not required.
Some of our most popular casket choices are shown below, please click on the images to reveal more detail. As you make your selection, the all-inclusive price at the top of the screen will be updated automatically. Please don't worry if you are not yet ready to make a final choice, we can finalise your decision later in the process.
All Inclusive Pricing
The prices of our repatriation services to are fully itemised below:
| Our Professional Fees
| International Embalming
| Local Removal
|Wrap to protect Coffin or Casket
| Air Way Bill (AWB) production
| Customs and Handling
| Transportation to Airport
| Flight Charge to
|Free From Infection Certificate
|Access to Repatriation Progress Tracker
|Total cost of the Repatriation
Additional services are available as follows:
|Local London removal inclusive in our charges.
Excess mileage, priced per mile.
|Local Church Service prior to the Repatriation - Hearse only and Funeral Staff. Hearse direct to Church for service.
|Limousine to convey mourners from private address to Church Service for two hours.
Our unique Repatriation Progress Tracker allows clients to follow their loved one’s journey to their final resting place - try our demonstration.
Using the tool could not be easier. Each client is given a unique reference number which is simply entered into the box on our website.
- Immediate visibility of target arrival date and current progress indicator
- Linked into our live systems, constantly updated
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the world.
- Clear explanations of every step of the process
- Picture and description of the selected coffin or casket
- Details of church service arrangements (where appropriate)
- Easy to share with family and friends, helping to keep everyone updated
Click here for a demo
Should you be thinking of entrusting your repatriation to us, please complete the enquiry form below. This does not commit you to using our service but the information provided does allow us to prepare a little before speaking with you, thank you for your assistance.
All-inclusive Price: £